Eagle Inspection Technologies was started by Jeff Walling on September 16th 2013 after 36 years of working in the Industry. The Corporate office is located in Chesapeake, VA.
Jeff holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology with certifications in API-653, API-510, API-570, National Board, Steel Tank Institute, PA DEP IAF/AIM and NDE Level II.
Jeff has over 40 years experience that spans the spectrum of the industry. Jeff’s experience includes:
- Stress Analysis of Piping, Pressure Vessels (PV), and Aboveground Storage Tanks (AST)
- Fitness for Service and Remaining Life Evaluations of PV’s (Drums, Towers, Ht Exchs), Boilers, Piping, AST’s, & NASA Simulators
- AST Venting Calculations
- Re-Rating of PV’s, AST’s & Piping Systems
- Repair_Modification Specifications
Project Management – Served as PM for inspection divisions of major corporations, Multiple Plant TA’s, Multiple AST TA’s, Pipeline modifications, USTDA Proj. India (Advanced NDE and API Technology),
Mechanical Integrity Inspections (All Industries),
PSM and Engineering Consulting (All Industries),
Plant Operator (1200# Marine Steam Boilers, Chemical Plant Operator),
Plant Maintenance (Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Piping),
Software Development (MS Access),
Training (API/NB/API Toolbox).
Industries that Jeff has worked in include:
- Gov/DoD Task Orders (NAVFAC, AFCEC, USACE, AFCEE)
- Petroleum Refineries (Amoco, BP, Valero, CITGO, NuStar, Marathon, etc.)
- Chemical Plants (Formosa, Honeywell, Millennium, PQ Corp, Allied Colloids)
- Industrial Refrigeration (Perdue, Morton, Tyson)
- Power Plants (Dominion Power, Duke Energy, Navy Marine Boilers, NASA)
- NASA Simulators (JSC Houston TX)
- Pipelines (Sun Oil, Marathon)
- Tank Farms. (GATX, Oil Tanking, Valero, CITGO)